Heart’s Way Ranch addresses the dire need for well-appointed sober living accommodations for executive women following treatment – where women can strengthen their journey to wholeness before returning to their “all too familiar” world.
Nestled on a 40-acre private gated estate in the Sangre de Cristo foothills, just 18 minutes from the historic Santa Fe Plaza, the Ranch offers two fully furnished 1600-square-foot casually elegant homes, suitable for up to three women each. The property abuts the Santa Fe National Forest accessing miles of glorious nature trails and wildlife, and phenomenal cultural excursions and outdoor adventure outings only day trips away.
In addition to exquisite decor and safe, majestic physical surroundings, the Ranch provides a unique, highly supportive environment in which residents can anchor a new way of life and discover how to come home to themselves in ways they never knew they could. Residents will experience a sense of community and accountability living among other women who are serious about fostering their sobriety, and nourished by the abundant holistic healing resources in the Santa Fe community.
Owners live on the property and maintain their 56 years of cumulative sobriety through a diverse daily schedule of activities and events. They have created a radiant-heated sacred space called “The Sanctuary” where they host non-denominational spiritual discussion groups, various 12-step recovery gatherings, meditation, yoga sessions, and other healing art practices.
What makes the location truly unique is the vast array of medical providers and world renown holistic practitioners, modalities and ancient traditions that are available to explore in Santa Fe – finding what resonates as an effective tool for each individual. Resources for wholeness and healing are available for perusal on the Heart’s Way Ranch website.
Individual leases for a minimum stay of thirty days will be available beginning April 2017 by contacting [email protected] or by calling 505-982-9215.
- Access to Recovery
- Addiction Medicine
- Alcohol Detox
- Drug addiction treatment
- Halfway house
• Luxury accommodations living in one of two fully furnished 1600-square-foot casually elegant guesthouses with one private and one semi-private bedroom
• Community and peer accountability through daily fellowship with other women who are serious about their sobriety
• Integration into one of the most renown and active 12-step recovery communities in the country
• Customized diverse activities focused on individual recovery and wellness plan of mind, body, and spirit such as yoga, meditation, creative art, lectures, discussion groups, 12-step and other varieties of recovery meetings held in the radiant-heated "sacred space" called "The Sanctuary" just a short walk from the guesthouses
• Ability to contract and utilize a Sober Coach/Sober Companion
• Referral to abundant holistic healing resources in the Santa Fe community
• Invitations to exclusive events hosted by Heart’s Way Ranch in the Santa Fe community
• Access to the Santa Fe National Forest right outside the guesthouse doors accessing miles of glorious nature trails and wildlife
• Phenomenal cultural excursions to explore such as Georgia O’Keeffe’s summer retreat at Ghost Ranch, exquisite art on Canyon Road, and Native American and Hispanic cuisine by award winning chefs.
• Outdoor adventure outings such as day trips to Tent Rocks National Park, Chimayo, fly fishing on the Pecos River, zip-lining in Glorieta, or snow skiing at Santa Fe Ski Resort.