In this comfortable and secluded environment, Ambrosia serves as a space for healing, hope and recovery.
With five JCAHO-accredited facilities in New Jersey, Florida and California, Ambrosia Treatment Center has helped over 10,000 people recover from alcohol and other drugs. By combining the latest advancements in addiction medicine with concierge clinical care, lives are healed and families are restored.
Affordable, World-Class Rehab: Address the mind, body and spirit with both proven and innovative individualized treatments — often completely covered by insurance.
Joint Commission (JCAHO) Accreditation: Feel confident knowing you chose the highest standards in healthcare, earned by less than 10% of rehab facilities. .
Reputation for Quality Care: Work with the country’s best addiction therapists, physicians and recovery specialists to ensure real progress every single day.
24/7 Family Support: Receive ongoing education and personal feedback on how to support without enabling and communicate without triggering — including calls, texts, emails and in-person meetings.
Free Recovery Helpline: Get answers, support and an individualized recovery plan that fits your specific medical and insurance needs — even if it’s not with us.
- Access to Recovery
- Addiction Medicine
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Addiction Rehab
- Adults with serious mental illness (SMI)
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Buprenorphine Services
- Cash or self-payment
- Crisis intervention team
- Drug addiction treatment
- Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- General health services
- Halfway house
- Lesbian gay bisexual or transgender (LGBT) clients
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Mental Health Treatment
- Mental health treatment services
- Methadone Drug Detox
- Methadone Maintenance
- Military insurance (e.g. TRICARE or CHAMPVA)
- Military insurance (e.g. VA TRICARE)
- Multi-setting mental health facility (e.g. residential and outpatient)
- Payment assistance (check with facility for details)
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Persons with HIV/AIDS
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Private health insurance
- Residential treatment center (RTC) for adults
- Self payment
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors/older adults
- Services for the hearing-impaired
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Group and 1:1)
- Mindfulness (beyond 12-step)
- Trauma Therapy (TMS and EMDR)
- Marriage Counseling
- LGBTQ-Sensitive Counseling
- Chronic Relapse Therapy (Gorski-CENAPS)
- Art & Music Therapies
- Stress Reduction (Gym, Yoga, Acupuncture and Massage)
- Peer Mentorship Program
- Comprehensive Family Program with 24/7 Support
Blue Cross Blue Shield