In this comfortable and secluded environment, Ambrosia serves as a space for healing, hope and recovery.
The latest advancements in addiction medicine come together with concierge clinical care in this wooded, serene setting. With a reputation for quality care, this facility focuses on combining both proven and innovative research-based therapies with deep-rooted compassion.
All five of Ambrosia’s facilities across the country maintain a Gold Seal from the Joint Commission. Less than 18% of addiction treatment facilities earn this top-level accreditation.
Reputation for Quality Care
The treatment here is highly personalized and discrete. The experienced clinical team and helpful staff treat every individual based on their specific needs, focusing on the issues at the root of addiction. Because every person’s substance abuse problem is unique, Ambrosia always goes the extra mile to ensure the highest quality customized care is available.
Family groups and dual-diagnosis therapy provide an outlet for those who struggle with issues that go beyond substance abuse. Complete mental health assessments and tailor-made treatment plans are proven to give every addict the best chance at recovery. Ambrosia believes healing starts from within and applies this idea to every aspect of the program.
Commitment to Complete Treatment
The care here does not stop when the individual leaves the facility. Aftercare planning starts on day one, while alumni events provide sober fun and an opportunity for all to engage in fun and meaningful sober activities.
24/7 Family Support Program
Ambrosia also recognizes that substance abuse is a family disease and that the addict or alcoholic themselves are not the only ones who are affected. Research shows that the chances of recovery significantly increase when loved ones are involved. The Wellness Program offers support, education and assistance to every client as well as their family at no extra cost. Family support groups, family conference calls and E-therapy sessions are available as a great resource for anyone affected by the disease of addiction.
Free Recovery Helpline
The Free Recovery Helpline is the place to go to get started on the path to recovery: Information, answers, support and a simple personalized recovery plan that fits your financial or medical needs — even if it’s not with us.
- Access to Recovery
- Addiction Medicine
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Addiction Rehab
- Adults with serious mental illness (SMI)
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Buprenorphine Services
- Cash or self-payment
- Crisis intervention team
- Drug addiction treatment
- Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- General health services
- Halfway house
- Lesbian gay bisexual or transgender (LGBT) clients
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Mental Health Treatment
- Mental health treatment services
- Methadone Drug Detox
- Methadone Maintenance
- Military insurance (e.g. TRICARE or CHAMPVA)
- Military insurance (e.g. VA TRICARE)
- Multi-setting mental health facility (e.g. residential and outpatient)
- Payment assistance (check with facility for details)
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Persons with HIV/AIDS
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Private health insurance
- Residential treatment center (RTC) for adults
- Self payment
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors/older adults
- Services for the hearing-impaired
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
- Family Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Spiritual Counseling
- Personal Therapy Sessions
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Fellowship in Recovery
- Alumni Events
- Family Wellness Program
Blue Cross Blue Shield