Situated in spacious and serene Saint Lucie County, Ambrosia serves as a space for healing, hope and recovery.
With five JCAHO-accredited facilities in New Jersey, Florida and California, Ambrosia Treatment Center has helped over 10,000 people recover from alcohol and other drugs. By combining the latest advancements in addiction medicine with concierge clinical care, lives are healed and families are restored.
Affordable, World-Class Rehab: Address the mind, body and spirit with both proven and innovative individualized treatments — often completely covered by insurance.
Joint Commission (JCAHO) Accreditation: Feel confident knowing you chose the highest standards in healthcare, earned by less than 10% of rehab facilities. .
Reputation for Quality Care: Work with the country’s best addiction therapists, physicians and recovery specialists to ensure real progress every single day.
24/7 Family Support: Receive ongoing education and personal feedback on how to support without enabling and communicate without triggering — including calls, texts, emails and in-person meetings.
Free Recovery Helpline: Get answers, support and an individualized recovery plan that fits your specific medical and insurance needs — even if it’s not with us.
- Addiction Rehab
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Buprenorphine Services
- Drug addiction treatment
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Military insurance (e.g. VA TRICARE)
- Outpatient Rehab
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Private health insurance
- Residential beds for clients' children
- Self payment
- Short-term Inpatient Rehab
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Group and 1:1)
- Mindfulness (beyond 12-step)
- Trauma Therapy (TMS and EMDR)
- Marriage Counseling
- LGBTQ-Sensitive Counseling
- Chronic Relapse Therapy (Gorski-CENAPS)
- Art & Music Therapies
- Stress Reduction (Gym, Yoga, Acupuncture & Massage)
- Peer Mentorship Program
- Comprehensive Family Program with 24/7 Support
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired