CHI Recovery is an integrative healthcare treatment center using a very unique Outpatient structure. Participants at CHI Recovery do not sit in a room all day, working a Twelve Step model with Addiction Counselors. Instead, much of your work takes place out in the world—visit your seasoned, licensed therapists at their offices; volunteer where you feel you make a difference—doing work that satisfies your heart and builds your resume, and you can even go to school or work a job while receiving treatment! There are obligations here, but they are all designed to help you be successful at maintaining sobriety, enjoying stable mental health, fostering meaningful relationships and pursuing worthy endeavors...all while "living in the world"!
NO POOLS, NO PONIES
We take your healthcare seriously. You won't pay us for fancy real estate, pools, or saunas. There aren't many on site social events. All we offer is personalized, evidence-based, medically-supervised, hands-on treatment that crosses multiple professional fields of study: psychiatry, mental health therapies, medical grade supplements, acupuncture, supervised and pharmaceutically-supported detox, superior clinical care integration and program customization and high quality emotional intelligence and life skill education through classes, intensive case management, and Transformational Coaching.
"BEST IN TREATMENT" HUB AND SPOKE MODEL
Our acclaimed Hub and Spoke Model of treatment surrounds you with Clinical Care Management, Program Management, "In the World" Case Management, and Collaborative Team Care drawing from the benefits of both Eastern and Western modalities of health care. Each Treatment Plan can be sculpted to meet the needs of the individual. Psychology Today named us Best in Treatment and our program was presented at the prestigious American Psychological Association Annual Conference as the program to watch!
IT AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE—IT'S HEALTH SCIENCE!
We are not Twelve-Step focused program—we are designed using scientific research results. All of our treatments evolved from long-term clinical experience and research trials—from methodsprovento be effective in treatment. Our Substance Use Disorder outcomes prove this is working: We are seeing 80% sober success rates over 5 years! These are the highest in the nation!
- California State Certified Outpatient Detox
- California State Certified Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP or "Day Treatment")
- California State Certified Intensive Outpatient Program
- Programs available for SUD/Addiction/Compulsions/Dual Diagnosis
- Programs also available for Mental Health conditions, with or without Substance Use
- All programs are customizable and last 3 months, 6 months, or longer.
- Continuation of Care is available
- Sober Living Environments (SLE) available
- Therapeutic Staff is comprised of licensed, seasoned therapists with expertise in trauma, addiction, family systems, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), non-violent communication, and more. Additional therapy options include somatic release, EMDR, hypnotherapy, biofeedback, Transpersonal Psychology and others.
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family Group Therapy
- Medical evaluations and treatments
- Acupuncture or pressure for detox or pain management
- Nutritional counseling
- Medical Grade nutritionals (amino acids, custom mix)
- Educational classes
- Transformational coaching
- Case Management
- Program Management
- Clinical Care management
- SLE Placement
- Gym membership
- Court or related interfacing/reporting